We sincerely hope you have no cause to complain.. If however you are unhappy with the service you receive from us we are anxious to know about it as soon as possible to enable us to resolve things to your satisfaction. We value the trouble you may take to explain why you are dissatisfied.
How to complain
1. Please raise the issue in mediation if possible, so your mediator can deal with the problem straight away.
2. You can also raise a complaint after mediation. Simply call, write or email us, telling us about your experience.
Telephone: 0207 129 1068
Address: Collaborative Solutions
55-57 Temple Chambers
3-7 Temple Avenue
London EC4Y 0HP
We can usually only deal with complaints effectively if they are made within 2 weeks of mediation while things are fresh in everyone’s mind, since we do not retain any information at all after conclusion of the mediation, in accordance with our confidentiality policy and data protection legislation.
3. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 days.
4. A full review will be undertaken and the mediator concerned will explain their understanding of the situation. If we have got it wrong we will always apologize, and we will do our best to put matters right.
5. A full response will be sent to you within 3 weeks.
We hope you will be satisfied with our response, but if you are still unhappy and wish to take your complaint further to an external body then you may contact The Civil Mediation Council Ltd., The International Dispute Resolution Centre, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU.
In line with the EU ADR Directive we would sign-post you to an approved Certified ADR provider, in our case, the London School of Mediation, Royal Westminster Lodge, 3 Elverton Street, London, SW1P 2QW.
We further refer you to the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) Platform – http://ec.europa.eu/odr